Sunday 14 August 2011

Many thanks to Brent Borough Police!

This photo has got an interesting story, to say the least.  As London and other cities in England recover slowly from the recent riots, I feel lucky it didn't affect me neither anybody close to me.  Actually, North West London has been more or less spared altogether.  One of the reasons, I was told, is that the police acted as soon as they could to kill the trouble in the egg.

This is a small subset of Brent Borough Police.  They went the extra mile and then some more to keep their area safe last week.  They were rewarded by praises from the Metropolitan Police and by a well-justified feeling of a job well done. Their supervisor wanted a group picture and was struggling to find a photographer on such short notice. (I got their call on Thursday evening)



The photo session occurred at dawn on Friday morning but was plague with technical difficulties with the lighting set up.  I am quite happy that the resulting picture still reflects their spirit though!  I know some of them are now on Holiday and truly wish them a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment