Friday 22 July 2011

In Construction


Following my natural tendencies, I have tried to do things a little too fast…  I obviously underestimated how long it would take to improve my (very basic) Dreamweaver skills and to design my website.

Apologies if you were hoping to see the full fledge Melly Potter website on this occasion.  It will be ready in a week or two (maybe even earlier!).  Until then, I leave you with my current promotion for family photography.

If you own a small business and need/wish to have pictures taken, please get in touch with me.  I can do individual portraits, group portraits, location photography and product photography, all on your premises (or wherever is appropriate).  This area of business is new for me and I therefore offer unbeatable prices… for a limited time only!



No comments:

Post a Comment